Build a great Dynamics online profile – 10 tips for consultants
3 Min Read
As a Dynamics consultant, you’re probably using at least one Dynamics job site or professional networking site.
These online platforms have many uses beyond job or project search: they are media through which you can increase your visibility within the Dynamics community. In this respect, building a strong Dynamics online profile can be extremely beneficial.
What are the benefits of spending time on your Dynamics online profile?
Perhaps you’re not looking for a new job, right now. Perhaps you’re already receiving too many contact requests from employers and recruiters, and you don’t want to start receiving even more. Here’s 5 reasons why we think you still should invest some effort into updating your Dynamics online profile:
- It means you will immediately be ready to look if and when you decide to explore new career opportunities.
- Without actively looking, it will help you to attract better professional opportunities – it could be job offers, but you could also be contacted for other kinds of professional ventures.
- Your online profile is the starting point for building your Dynamics professional network.
- A solid online profile is one way to get your expertise recognised within the Dynamics community.
- A cleverly filled Dynamics online profile helps to filter out some of the irrelevant contact requests you would otherwise receive.
Our 10 tips for a great Dynamics professional profile
Improving your Dynamics online profiles doesn’t have to take a lot of time.
By targeting specific key areas and filling them in the right way, you can quickly get some very interesting results.
For a quick review of your professional profile, follow this checklist:
- Have you filled all the sections in your profile, and is the information in each section relevant?
- Have you uploaded a picture of yourself?
- Does your professional profile include a link to your CV and/or to your other Dynamics online profiles?
- Does your profile give information about the kind of professional opportunities you are looking for?
- Have you added information about your availability for a new job or contract role?
- Is it easy to identify your main Dynamics products and areas of expertise?
- Have you listed your Dynamics certifications?
- Have you included your niche skills?
- Is your summary or background section filled? Could it be updated or improved?
- What does your profile look like? Is it clear and easy to read?
If you’d like advice on how you can improve on each of these points you can download your free guide below.
Subscribe to our Dynamics 365 Newsletter
Stay up to date with Microsoft Dynamics 365 events, webinars, news, jobs, articles and more by subscribing to our Newsletter.
365 Talent Portal is the Microsoft Dynamics platform that “has developed the right model to meet today’s demands with openness, transparency, and a focus on adding value.”
Thousands of Consultants have joined us for free Dynamics online training and great jobs. For your Dynamics staffing needs visit 365talentportal.com
Email email@example.com. Call us on +1 415 800 4263 (USA) or +44 2071 931 455 (UK)
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Free Webinar – How to Get Your PL-200 Certification February 10, 2021
- Free Webinar – Microsoft Partner Contribution Indicators Explained February 9, 2021
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Certification Journey January 12, 2021
- Microsoft Power Platform Developer Certification Journey January 12, 2021
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Certification Journey December 9, 2020