Microsoft Dynamics career paths for Students and Graduates
Are you a Student or recent Graduate? Do you have an idea of what you enjoy but are unsure what job you want to do? Then a Microsoft Dynamics career might be the right choice for you.
Why consider a Dynamics career?
Students are often expected to pick a career path before they even reach their twenties. But the truth is, not everyone is lucky enough to find their calling in their late teens. In fact, most people need years of varied experiences before they know for sure what to do with their professional lives. Many of us never really find out (be honest, how many people do you know who really love their job?).
Finding the right career path isn’t just about finding a topic in which you’re interested. You need to get to know yourself enough to find out what your strongest skills are, what tasks bring you the most enjoyment, what kind of work/life balance you want, what kind of work environment makes you happiest, what level of responsibility fits you…
Maybe you have some interest in IT and coding, maybe you feel an affinity with business strategies, maybe you’d like to be a freelance consultant, or maybe you know that you love sales and customer service – but you’re not certain of what exactly you want to become. If that’s the case, a Microsoft Dynamics career might be just what you need.
Why? Because in addition to being a fast-expanding area where the job market favours the candidates, Microsoft Dynamics offers an impressively wide variety of career options, none of which are permanently binding. There are roles within the Dynamics industry which can suit all kind of profiles, and it is common for Dynamics professionals to make career changes as they learn more about themselves and about the Dynamics market.
On top of this, working with a Microsoft technology such as Dynamics means an easy access to a lot of training, support, career tools and professional material – and the opportunity to be exposed to the latest progress in technology!
How can you find out if the Dynamics world is right for you?
As explained above, the Dynamics world can be right for a wide variety of profiles. But don’t just take our word for it. If you want to find out why you should consider this option, we’ve gathered all the information you need into a free downloadable guide.
What you will learn:
- The essentials about what Microsoft Dynamics is
- Information about the career paths which are available in the Dynamics sector
- Job profiles for some of the most common Microsoft Dynamics careers (including what the role is about, what kind of skills you need and what the role can evolve into)
- Your next steps if you’re a Student or Graduate looking to start a Dynamics career.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants to improve their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for work. This profile gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant, direct access to the consultants if they want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best consultants for their projects. Companies can find and employ them on a very low cost model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Free Webinar – How to Get Your PL-200 Certification February 10, 2021
- Free Webinar – Microsoft Partner Contribution Indicators Explained February 9, 2021
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Certification Journey January 12, 2021
- Microsoft Power Platform Developer Certification Journey January 12, 2021
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Certification Journey December 9, 2020