Reselling Dynamics 365 Business Central
For companies who specialise in Cloud solutions, ERP or Accounting software, reselling Dynamics 365 Business Central is a great opportunity to consider.
Whether you’re considering the idea, getting started or already in the Business Central space, having the right presales and sales resources will greatly support your success in reselling Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Types of resources for reselling Dynamics 365 Business Central
Microsoft have created a wide array of resources to help their partners position and sell Dynamics 365 Business Central.
These resources are designed to support various stages of the sales process, so it’s a good idea to explore all of them.
In this article, we’ll give you some pointers about accessing the below resources:
- Pitch decks for prospects and customers
- Dynamics 365 Business Central product demos
- Dynamics 365 Sales training resources and videos for your team
- Tools to help you build your marketing strategy and messaging
- Wider sales readiness guides and programs to go deeper
How to access Dynamics 365 Business Central pitch decks
In order to get the resources you will need for reselling Dynamics 365 Business Central, first make sure you have access to a few of the essential Microsoft resources for Dynamics 365 Partners.
The most important two are:
- Microsoft Partner Center: the platform where you can manage all the aspects of your Microsoft Partner Practice
- Microsoft PartnerSource: a great place for Dynamics 365 partners to get sales and marketing resources
Access to these two sites is an integral part of becoming a Dynamics 365 partner so if you don’t have it yet, now might be the time to take this step in your partner journey.
Once you have your accounts, you will be able to access the below two pitch decks:
- Prospect Pitch Deck Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Customer Pitch Deck: Dynamics 365 Business Central
And to prepare for the customer conversation, we also recommend looking into these documents:
Dynamics 365 Business Central product demos
Product demos are an essential part of the Dynamics 365 Business Central sales process. Luckily, Microsoft are offering great resources to help you provide quality demos to your customers.
Dynamics 365 Business Central marketing and messaging
A good marketing positioning is key to being found by your target customers. There is a wide array of Dynamics 365 Business Central marketing resources you can use in order to build the right messaging. We recommend getting started with these:
How can we help you with Dynamics 365?
Dynamics 365 hiring needs
Customized Microsoft Training for your organization or
Trainer services for Microsoft Learning Partners
365 Talent Portal is the Microsoft Dynamics platform that “has developed the right model to meet today’s demands with openness, transparency, and a focus on adding value.”
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Free Webinar – How to Get Your PL-200 Certification February 10, 2021
- Free Webinar – Microsoft Partner Contribution Indicators Explained February 9, 2021
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Certification Journey January 12, 2021
- Microsoft Power Platform Developer Certification Journey January 12, 2021
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Certification Journey December 9, 2020